ESF is proud to be a partner with the Syracuse SBA on their U.S. Small Business Administration Emerging 200 (known as e200) grant. For the second year, we were also fortunate to host the e200 Syracuse Graduation here on the ESF campus.
e200 is an intensive training initiative to accelerate high-potential small business growth in American inner cities. This comprehensive curriculum provides the tools to catapult a company to the next level and help it emerge as a growing, self-sustaining business in our community.
Developed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), e200 offers qualified business owners a powerful collection of benefits to accelerate growth, understand and explore financing options, diversity markets and expand networking. This training is supported by a coalition of local economic development champions and mentored by business advisors with invaluable insight and expertise.
As acknowledgement to the success of SBA Syracuse leaders Bernard J. (“BJ”) Paprocki, District Director, and Cathy Pokines, Deputy District Director, along with their staff and colleagues, including e200 instructor, John Liddy, Entrepreneur in Residence at the Tech Garden, Syracuse looks forward to its third year of e200 funding in 2013. Congratulations — and thank you for your leadership.
On behalf of the College and all of the e200 Partners, our deepest congratulations to…
The 2012 Graduates
- John Arquette (John Arquette Properties)
- Jason Banuski (HR One)
- Zina Berry (Berry Good Dental Care, P.C.)
- Brian Bluff (Site-Seeker, Inc.)
- Lee Buttolph (Buttolph Lumber Company)
- David Constas (Just The Right Stuff, Inc.)
- Jed Delmonico (Delmonico Insurance Agency)
- George Ehegartner, Jr. (Infitec, Inc.)
- Karen Goetz (Inforia, Inc.)
- Suzanne Katko (Westside Audiology & Eastside Audiology Services, LLC)
- Janet Lutz (Calico Gals, Inc.)
- Daniel Lyons (Willowbank Company, LLC)
- Alex Melnikow (Midstate Spring, Inc.)
- Paul Nagle (Nagle Athletic Surfaces, Inc.)
- Diane Schmid McCall (Rudy Schmid Inc. Body & Frame Shop)
- Philip Thayaparan (Prudent Engineering, LLP)
- Douglas Weed (New Hope Mills Manufacturing).
The e200 Instructor
- John D. Liddy, Entrepreneur in Residence (The Tech Garden)
The e200 Syracuse Partners
For further details on this and related SBA programs you are invited to contact
Cathy Pokines, Deputy District Director
U.S. Small Business Administration
224 Harrison St., Suite 506
Syracuse, NY 13202
Ph.: 315.471.9393, ext. 241
Chuck Spuches, Associate Provost, ESF Outreach