Preparing individuals to succeed in Advanced Manufacturing
This is as convenient and affordable as it gets (thanks to a grant received by ESF and MACNY to support advanced manufacturing in CNY). Created by the Manufacturing Skill Standards Council and accredited by ANSI, CPT recognizes mastery of the core manufacturing production competencies at the front-line (entry-level through front-line supervisor).
Fall schedule / Open to the public
- Safety (October 7-18, 2013)
- Quality Practices & Measurement (October 21-November 1, 2013)
- Manufacturing Process & Production (November 4-15, 2013)
- Maintenance Awareness (November 18-December 6, 2013)
- Green Production (December 9-13, 2013) this module is introduced this fall at no additional registration cost.
Cost for all five modules is $354 and includes registration, online access, all course materials, group and individual consultation, and module assessments. A web search will indicate that comparable programs cost upwards of $2,000! Register now: www.esf.edu/outreach/cpt/#Registration
For in-house, alternate scheduling options, and individual module pricing contact Howie Hollander or Sean Nicholson / 315.470.6817 / www.esf.edu/outreach/cpt