1) Keep up with changing trends in advanced manufacturing. More firms are adopting radiation curing techniques every day because they can be cheaper, higher quality, and more sustainable. Introduction to Polymer Coatings will help you stay on top of rapidly developing trends.
2) Work towards an Advanced Certificate in Radiation Curing. If you’re looking for new job or just a promotion, a certificate proving you know what you’re talking about certainly helps!
3) Learn the fundamental chemistry that makes modern polymers work. Introduction to Polymer Coatings covers reaction kinetics, cross-linking agents, mechanical and optical properties, and many other fascinating dimensions of polymer coatings. Isn’t science fun?
4) Further your understanding of current technologies and techniques used in the coatings industry. Understanding these complex processes will help you develop, refine, implement, sell, and even use polymer coated materials.
5) Take the course from where ever you are, whenever you have time. Introduction to Polymer Coatings is entirely, completely online.