I am very pleased to let you know that
Dan Collins will continue as the ESF Open Academy Graduate Assistant for the 2018-19 academic year (his third!). Dan is a Ph.D. student in Environmental and Forest Biology (Dr. Lee Newman, Major Professor).
The following graduate students were selected to serve as Teaching Fellows for the 26th Annual College-wide Graduate Assistant Colloquium on Teaching and Learning. Thanks to our entire graduate student community and to our faculty mentors for your longstanding support and active involvement.
- Dominique Derminio, Ph.D. student, Chemistry (Dr. Greg Boyer, Major Professor)
- Xue Dong, Ph.D. student, Environmental & Forest Biology (Drs. Melissa Fierke and ElizabethFolta, Major Professors)
- Katie Fee, M.S. student, Graduate Program in Environmental Science (Dr. Sharon Moran, Major Professor)
- Kyungsun Lee, Ph.D. student, Graduate Program in Environmental Science (Dr. David Sonnenfeld, Major Professor)
- Justine Weber, Ph.D. student, Environmental & Forest Biology (Dr. Don Leopold, Major Professor)
Please join me in recognizing and appreciating these graduate students. Thank you. Sincerely,
Chuck Spuches, Dean, ESF Open Academy